Dates and Prices
Courses begin every 5 weeks
You can choose from any of the course dates below. However, you are not locked into that course date when you apply. You will confirm the course date on payment of the deposit, but even then you can change course dates provided enough notice is given and there are spaces available.
- Special offfer: 2023 University Graduates get $100 off any 2023 courses
- Enrol with a Friend* – each get $100 off the course price
- Pay your deposit within 14 days* – get $100 off the course price
- *Discounts can not be combined.
- Czech Republic Residents – Contact us for a quote
2023 Course Dates
2024 Course Dates
|January 8 – February 2 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||
|February 12 – March 8 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||
|March 18 – April 12 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||
|April 22 – May 17 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||
|May 27 – June 21 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||$1,450||APPLY NOW|
|July 1 – July 26 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||$1,450||APPLY NOW|
|August 5 – August 30 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||$1,450||APPLY NOW|
|September 9 – October 4 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||$1,450||APPLY NOW|
|October 14 – November 8 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||$1,450||APPLY NOW|
|November 18 – December 13 2024||Mon–Fri, 9:00–18:30||$1,450||APPLY NOW|
The course fee includes all this!
- 4-week internationally recognized & accredited TEFL Course
- Pre-arrival support
- Course materials
- Lifetime job assistance worldwide
- Survival Czech lessons
- Transportation from airport to accommodation
- Job guidance and interview skills session
- Access to school materials/resources:
- Library/teaching materials
- Discounted Young Learners extension course
- Champagne celebration on last day of course
- Access to our large alumni network
- Access to alumni events
- Post-course assistance
Application & Payment Process
First, fill in the application form. We will then contact you to arrange a video call within 2 business days. If you don’t hear from us in this time frame, then please check your spam/junk folder and then get in touch. After the call you will be sent an acceptance email with further instructions.
Your acceptance email will give you details regarding paying the 300 USD deposit. The 300 USD deposit will secure your place on the course of your choice. The rest of the course fee is then due 4 weeks before your course start date. By making a payment you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Credit card
- Bank Transfer
- Cash (if you will be in Prague 4 weeks before the course start date)