Pay via Credit Card or with your PayPal account.
1. First, convert the USD amount due to Euros using the currency converter below. You must use the below converter otherwise there will be discrepancies as this is the converter we use. For example, enter $300 USD and that will give you the Euro amount for today.
3. Click the Buy Now button.
4. Enter the amount you are paying in Euros as the “Item Price” (remember to convert from the USD amount that is due first!). Here you can either login to your PayPal account or, if you don’t have PayPal, you can simply choose the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Here you can choose to pay with a Credit Card, (choose the option “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” towards the bottom) or via your PayPal account, if you have one. There is also the option to create a PayPal account should you choose.
6. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as TEFLWWPRAG or TEFLWORLDWIDEPRAGUE.