Officially Accredited & Externally Moderated TEFL Certificate Course
TEFL Worldwide is an American owned school offering the 120-hour 4-week internationally recognized TEFL certificate course in the enchanting city of Prague! The course is officially accredited and externally moderated by IATQuO (The International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations) and accredited by the Czech Ministry of Education.
The accredited TEFL Worldwide course certifies you to teach English abroad so you can be teaching shortly after the course. We offer continued job guidance in Prague and worldwide as well as support before, during and long after the course. With thousands of contacts for language schools worldwide we are continuously posting current job openings for our TEFL trainees and alumni to apply to. Language schools also contact us on a regular basis with their job openings so you’ll have plenty of jobs to apply to and can be teaching abroad in no time!
Google “TEFL Worldwide Prague reviews” to see our 3rd party reviews online.
Teach English Abroad! Opportunities Worldwide!
To date TEFL Worldwide has over 2500 graduates who have gone on to teach in 60+ countries including: the Czech Republic, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Austria, Russia, Turkey, Slovak Republic, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland, Cyprus, Israel, Lebanon, Taiwan, South Korea, China, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Costa Rica, USA, England, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Bahrain, Qatar, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Zambia and more!
Teaching salaries vary from country to country but in general, English teachers earn enough to pay their living expenses plus have some extra for entertainment and light travel. For higher earnings, our teachers are teaching in South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, and parts of China or the Middle East where they can save the majority of their salary, pay off student loans or credit card bills. Visit Teaching English Abroad for more information on teaching opportunities and demand.
Here at TEFL Worldwide Prague, we provide our trainees with:
- High quality training which is externally moderated. You will have dynamic trainers with years of experience teaching in Prague and abroad that are ready to help you every step of the way.
- Ongoing job guidance worldwide. We communicate with thousands of language schools worldwide about their job openings regularly so you will have binders filled with jobs to apply to.
- We have an extensive network of Alumni all over the world. There are over 2500 graduates who worked in 60 countries so you can communicate with them about their experience teaching at different schools in different countries.
- Continuous support from the staff.
- We cooperate with a large network of language schools in the Czech Republic, so you will have plenty of job opportunities to choose from.
- A weekend Young Learners Workshop is offered at a discount for TEFL Worldwide graduates.
- Student Housing near the school.