Officially Accredited & Externally Moderated TEFL Certificate Course
The TEFL Worldwide course certifies you to teach English abroad so you can be teaching shortly after the course. We offer continued job guidance and support before, during and long after the course. We have hundreds of contacts for language schools worldwide and are continuously finding current job openings for our English teachers all around the globe. Language schools also contact us on a regular basis with their job openings so you’ll have plenty of jobs to apply to and can be teaching abroad in no time!
Here at TEFL Worldwide Prague, we provide our trainees with:
- High quality training which is externally moderated. You will have trainers that are truly qualified to train a TEFL course. They have either a DELTA (Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) or a Master’s degree in TESOL/TEFL.
- Ongoing job guidance worldwide. We communicate with thousands of language schools worldwide about their job openings regularly so you will have binders filled with jobs to apply to.
- Student Housing near the school.
- We have an extensive network of Alumni all over the world. There are over 2000 graduates who worked in 60 countries so you can communicate with them about their experience teaching at different schools in different countries.
- Continuous support from the staff.
- We cooperate with a large network of language schools in the Czech Republic, so you will have plenty of job opportunities to choose from.
- A weekend Young Learners Workshop is offered at a discount for TEFL Worldwide graduates.